There are many places to dine at just minutes away. We like Vallarta’s Mexican Resturant on Busch and 56th street. On Mondays and Tuesdays they have $1.00 taco nights so cheap and easy for dinner. Also they have excellent Margaritas!!
As for takeout if you like Chinese food Osmay house has great dinner combination and their wings are the best around we have found believe it or not.
Quite and out of the city just enough to be away from all the people and traffic but close enough to have access to everything. Neighborhood is safe and for of sheriff and police officers. Neighbors like to walk and ride bikes in the morning and evenings. Produce stand and convenient store is close by less than 5 mins away in case you every need something.
Also around the entire backside of the neighborhood is 1000's of acres of swift Mud land (SOUTHWEST FLORIDA WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT; ) that is set for non development at any time. This land is open to the public and the land runs from the bypass canal to Hillsbrorugh River State Park. It is primary used for hiking, Biking, and horse back riding.
- Roof was replaced in Jan. 2004
- A/C and Handler was replaced in Sept. 2004
- A/C is a 13 seer rating
- Hot water heater and Bladder pressure tank was replaced in Dec 2015
- New Well PVC drop pipe and foot in Dec 2015
- Refrigerator and dishwasher are only a few years old (don’t have the dates)
- House just painted on the outside in October 2016
- Carpet on back Lanai was just replaced Nov 2016
- Double pane windows are rated for 150 mph winds (insurance discount)
- Attic has lighting and floor is plywood with carpet.
- Outdoor landscaping in the front and around the pool (both low wattage lighting and wiring)
- Outdoor outlets and times at the mailbox, front side of porch and out back of back screen porch for holiday decoration or blown you slides for parties and evets.
- Pool is fiber glass so bottom of the pool is smooth does not tear up your feet. Less chemical in needed as well to maintain pool.
- Back Lanai has a mister system to help cool off on those hot summer days and nights.
- Laundry drawer is large (can hold 200 lbs. of the slides it currently has)
- Kitchen also has pull out shelving in two of the bottom cabinets for full access (one is designed to hold the glass lids for Corningware dishes)
- House also has under the sink filtration system (filters the cold water at the sink and pre-filters the water that goes to the fridge to help fridge filter last longer.)
- Mailbox out front is a locking mailbox for security (added security if you have business checks arriving to the house.)
- House locks are re-keyable which will help keep buyer’s cost down. Buyer will only have to buy 1 new deadbolt lock for the back game room door and can use that new key to re-key all the locks themselves without having to replace the other current locks or hire a lock smith. (It’s very simple and locks can be purchased Home Depot).
- Fireplace has wood box access to bring wood in through outside door so you do not have to carry wood through the has.